segunda-feira, 04 de dezembro, 2017

AmBev paid $ $926,5 million to ELJ and slice enlarges on Dominican Tenedora brewery

SAO PAULO (Reuters)-the AmBev ABEV3.SA reported on Friday that the e. Leon Jimenes (ELJ), your partner in the holding company which owns Cervecería Tenedora-Dominican-National, held partly a sale option of approximately 30% Tenedora's capital.
With that, AmBev will pay the ELJ 926.5 million dollars and will hold about 85% of Tenedora, leaving the ELJ with the remaining 15%.
AmBev reported further that your Board of Directors approved change, 2019 to 2022, the deadline for the call option granted by the company ELJ becomes exercisable.
Reuters - 01/12/2017
Produtos relacionados
Noticia traduzida automaticamente
clique AQUI para ver a original
Outras noticias
DATAMARK LTDA. © Copyright 1998-2020 ®All rights reserved.Av. Brig. Faria Lima,1993 3º andar 01452-001 São Paulo/SP